Sage Exchange Desktop (SED) FAQ
Please see below for a collection of articles that cover our most frequently asked questions about Sage Exchange Desktop:
- How do I install Sage Exchange Desktop on my computer?
- Fixing Sage Exchange Desktop 2.0 installation and updates
Sage Exchange Desktop Update
Common Error Messages
- What does "Unable to start Communication Service" mean and how do I correct this?
- What does "Unable to Register" mean and how do I resolve this issue?
- Error coming from Sage Exchange Desktop "Unable to Complete Registration" when the application is launched or restarted.
- What does an "Application cannot be started" error mean in Sage Exchange Desktop?
- Credit card storage and processing module, Sage Exchange, needs to be running in order to continue.
- There was an error connecting to Sage 50
- .NET Framework Error
- Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application... hexadecimal value 0x00...