Looking for something?

You will find your answers here!

    Sorry, we didn't find any relevant articles for you.

    Send us your queries using the form below and we will get back to you with a solution.

    What do I need to do to process EBT?

    Your business must meet the requirements set forth by the USDA to process EBT or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) transactions. Your business must obtain an FNS number issued by the USDA FNS Work Center which authorizes your business to process EBT or SNAP transactions.

    Please follow the link below for information on the requirements for obtaining an FNS number.

    SNAP Retailer Service Center

    If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.

    Was this article helpful?

    Still can't find
    what you are looking for?

    Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

    Contact Support

    Knowledge Base Software by