How do I accept Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) cards?
Merchant pharmacies must register with SIGIS at http://www.sig-is.org/ when processing under Merchant Category Codes (MCC) 5912 and 5122. These merchants must also implement a compatible IIAS system if they are not categorized under the IRS 90% rule.
To obtain your specific Paya account information required by SIGIS for merchants, not under the 90% rule, please submit a ticket. Merchants processing under the following codes are not required to register with SIGIS:
- 8011 Doctors and Physicians, Not Elsewhere Classified>orthopedic
- 8021 Dentists and Orthodontists
- 8031 Osteopaths
- 8041 Chiropractors
- 8042 Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
- 8043 Opticians, Optical Goods, and Eyeglasses
- 8049 Podiatrists and Chiropodists
- 8050 Convalescent Homes
- 8050 Nursing and Personal Care Facilities
- 8062 Hospitals
- 8071 Medical and Dental Laboratories
- 8099 Medical Services and Health Practitioners, Not Elsewhere Classified
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.