A Merchant that is using the Quick Invoicing or Recurring features may opt for the customer to use the Paya Connect Customer Portal. The customer will have to register to gain access to the customer portal.
- To register your account, click on the link labeled 'Click here to sign up for an account'.
- On the Account Registration screen, the Merchant's customer will need to complete the form and then click on the 'Signup' button.
If your customer is unable to complete the registration, it may be related to one of the following reasons:
- The username/email address that is being used to register does not match what was on file for this location.
- The account number is incorrect/does not match what is on record for your customer account within Paya Connect.
- The account number can be viewed in the 'Location Contact Management' screen.
Note: This is for the customer-facing portal, if you are a 'Location User', please see our article about logging in.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.