How to recognize Paya's SSL certificate in my browser or connection
My browser or connection has an issue recognizing your SSL Certificate. How do I fix this?
The reason for the error is due to the Internet browser not being able to recognize our SSL Certificate.
To correct this error please follow the steps below:
- Click on the link: gd-class2-root SSL Certificate and Verisign-Primary Intermediate CA Certificate
- Extract the .zip file to your desktop (right-click your mouse and select "Extract To" and select "Desktop" to extract. Or choose "Extract Here" if you are already on your Desktop)
- Double click on the Certificate File
- Click Open
- Click Install Certificate
- Startup Sage Exchange (go to the Start Menu > All Programs > Click on the Sage Payment Solutions folder > Click on Sage Exchange)
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please submit a ticket