What is XML Web Services method?
XML Web Services allows merchants to integrate with their paya gateway solutions using custom built solutions in a safe and secure way.
The XML Web Services is a type of integration with Paya gateway. Businesses are able to develop a variety of e-commerce functionality with the gateway. The XML Web Services was designed to carry data, not to display data.
• Process Sales, Auth Only, Credits, Force (offline transactions) and Voids.
Please Note: Auth Only and Force are not available transaction types for Virtual Check.
• Process Level I, II, and III transactions.
• Create/View/Update an Inventory (Level III).
• Pass Visa and/or MasterCard Addenda (Level III).
• Create/View/Update/Delete/ Recurring Groups, Schedules, and Customers
• Retail XML Web Service is also available.
To get more info about the XML Web Services, please register on our Developer Connection.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.