Error: Failed to connect CE message on Verifone terminal
Changing the "Primary Auth" and "Primary Settle" numbers, as well as turning on "Blind Dial", can help the terminal communicate through your phone lines.
Note: this applies to Omni and Vx terminals.
- Go to Quick Setup by pressing 6
- Press Phone (F3)
- Press View (F2)
- Press Next (F2)
- Press Edit (F3) on TSYS Primary, remove the phone number by pressing the yellow left-arrow key, enter 18002281257, and press Enter
- Press Next (F2) to go down to TSYS Settle, press Edit (F3), remove the phone number by pressing the yellow left-arrow key, enter 18772664012, and press Enter
- Press Next (F2) to go down to Blind Dial, press Edit (F3), press On (F1)
- Press Exit (F4)
- Press the red X key to go back to the main screen
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.