Changing the "Primary Auth" and "Primary Settle" numbers, as well as turning on "Blind Dial", can help the terminal communicate through your phone lines.
Note: This applies to Omni and Vx terminals.
- Go to Quick Setup by pressing 6.
- Press Phone (F3).
- Press View (F2).
- Press Next (F2).
- Press Edit (F3) on TSYS Primary, remove the phone number by pressing the yellow left-arrow key, enter 18002281257, and press Enter.
- Press Next (F2) to go down to TSYS Settle, press Edit (F3), remove the phone number by pressing the yellow left-arrow key, enter 18772664012, and press Enter.
- Press Next (F2) to go down to Blind Dial, press Edit (F3), and press On (F1).
- Press Exit (F4).
- Press the red X key to go back to the main screen.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.