Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0 Uninstallation
As of June 1, 2018 Sage Exchange Desktop is in obsolescence
Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0 (SED 1.0)
Sage Exchange Desktop 2.x (SED 2.0)
Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0 is now obsolete, please note that our Sage Exchange Desktop 2.x does support all older integrations with legacy service built into the program. This process will properly remove all parts of the Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0 in order to have Sage Exchange Desktop 2.x used by your integrated software solutions. This process must be done before the installation of SED 2.x.
First, follow these steps to uninstall the Sage Exchange Desktop.
- Open the Control Panel and navigate to Programs and Features
- Find the Program file "Sage Exchange"
- Right-click and select Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation
Secondly, follow this step to remove additional SED 1.0 registration files
- Open the file explorer and follow this path: OSDisk>User>(the local user)>AppData>Local>Apps>2.0>(select the folder with the number-letter combination i.e. O146V440.ZY7)>(select the folder with the number-letter combination i.e. OYKK4936.2DG)>Delete the files that start with sage...tion_XXXXXXX.
Third, Follow these sets to ensure that the Module SDK is working properly
- Open the Control Panel and Navigate to Programs and Features
- Find the program "Module SDK"
- Right-click and select Repair
- Follow the prompts to complete the repair.
If you do not see the Module SDK follow this link to install Module SDK.
Once these steps are completed you will need to install Sage Exchange Desktop 2.0
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.