How to recognize Paya's SSL certificate on my browser or connection.
How to recognize Paya's SSL certificate in my browser or connection.
My browser or connection has an issue recognizing your SSL Certificate. How do I fix this?
The reason for the error is due to the internet browser not able to recognize our SSL Certificate. To correct this error please follow the steps below.
- Click on the link: gd-class2-root SSL Certificate and Verisign-Primary Intermediate CA Certificate
- Extract the .zip file to your desktop (right-click your mouse and select "extract to" and select "Desktop" to extract. Or choose "extract here" if you are already on your Desktop).
- Double click on the certificate file.
- Click Open
- Click Install Certificate
- Startup Sage Exchange (go to the Start Menu > All Programs > Click on the Sage Payment Solutions folder > Click on Sage Exchange)
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please submit a ticket