How to Set and Delete an auto-settlement time in Paya Connect
Merchants are able to control the exact time that they would like an auto-settlement to happen. The merchant is also able to set multiple auto-settlement batches.
Adding an Auto-Close Time
- Navigate to the location details page, and click on the Batch tab.
- Set a time from the drop-down menu in the Auto Batch Close Times section
- Click the Add Auto Close Time.
- The merchants current auto-close times will appear in the Auto Batch Close Times section.
Deleting an Auto-Close Time
- To Delete an Auto-Close Time click the corresponding trash can icon.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.