How to capture a Paya Connect Desktop (PCD) trace file
How can I capture a Paya Connect Desktop Trace File?
The Trace Log can help determine the cause of an error with the Paya Connect Desktop module. To turn the Trace Log on in Paya Connect Desktop please follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the PCD icon in your system tray (located on the bottom-right of your monitor, where the date and time are located).
- Select Tracing > On
- Right-click on the PCD icon again
- Select Restart Application
- Recreate the defect where you got the initial error
- Immediately afterward, right-click on the PCD icon
- Point to the Tracing menu
- Select View Log
- The Trace Log will appear in Notepad
- You can save the file as text (.txt) and email it as an attachment or you can copy/paste the log in the body of an email and send it to the representative assisting you.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.