My Omni/VeriFone Vx terminal doesn't automatically batch/settle if there are transactions without tips. How can I make it ignore unadjusted and settle?
To have a terminal automatically settle regardless of tip status please follow the steps below:
- On the main "Sale/Phone Order/Check" screen, press Enter
- Press Setup (F2)
- Type in the password 1, Alpha, Alpha, 66831, Enter
- Press the top-left purple key
- Press Terminal (F1)
- Press Next (F2) until you see "Unadjusted Tip? on the left side of the screen
- Press Edit (F3)
- Press Off (F2)
- Press Exit (F4)
- Press OK (F2)
- Press the red X key twice to return to the main screen
Please note that we do not recommend changing this setting. Settled transactions can not be adjusted; a separate transaction will be required to add a tip.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.