How do I create/edit a schedule in the Recurring mini-application within Paya Exchange?
How do I create or edit a schedule in the Recurring Mini App?
To create a schedule:
- Click the Schedule tab on the menu (upper right‐hand corner of the page) to open the corresponding page.
- Enter a description of the schedule you are creating in the Description field.
- In the Type field, select:
Daily and then enter a number in the Interval field to indicate how many days the transaction should run. For example, select Daily and then enter 7 in the Interval field to run the transaction once a day, every day. Select Daily and then enter 2 in the Interval field to process the transaction once every other day.
Monthly and then enter a number in the Interval field to indicate how often the transaction should be processed. For example, select Monthly and then enter 1 in the Interval field to run the transaction once a month. Select Monthly and then enter 3 in the Interval field to run the transaction once every third month (or quarterly).
- In the Start Date/Day of Month field, enter:
Or select the date on which the daily transaction should start processing if you selected Daily in the Type field.
Enter the day of the month of the month on which the transaction should process each month if you selected Monthly in the Type field.
- Select Before, After, or That Day to indicate how Paya Exchange should process the transaction on non-business days.
- Click Add Schedule to save the schedule and to add it to the Schedules list.