I don't have the Policies and Procedures that will Enable me to Complete my PCI-DSS Certification. What do I do?
The Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) with Aperia will give you the ability to download sample policies to use for your company. The exception is SAQ Merchants where infrastructures are more complex and for which customized policies and procedures to deal with the complexity are required.
Aperia Offers the following services:
• Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) "Wizard" that directs the merchant to the right SAQ. Based on SAQ requirements, easy links to Internal Vulnerability Scanning, Antivirus and Endpoint protection (fulfills Req. 5), PAN Scanning, Mobile Scanning, and Endpoint Lock protection (keylogging prevention powered by Advanced Cyber Security (ACS) *Endpoint Protection is available through Intel Security
• User-Friendly & Multi-Lingual Portal
• One-Stop Access to all tools needed to be compliant
• Certificates & Attestations of Compliance (AOC’s)
• Integrated External Vulnerability Scanning
• Security Policy Templates
• POS Checklist & Inventory Sheet
• Extensive SAQ and SCAN Support via phone, email, and online chat
Aperia’s highly trained associates are available to support with any PCI Compliance questions. Their help desk support can be reached at (888) 329-3171 between 8 AM and 8 PM EST/EDT time or by email at email@example.com.