PCI-DSS June ($150.00): The Annual PCI fee, billed in June every year, covers costs associated with our data breach protection plan of up to $100k per MID in remediation funds should a data breach occur.
The overall PCI package from Paya/Aperia includes:
- SAQ Wizard that directs the Merchant to the right SAQ
- User-Friendly and International Multi-Lingual Portal
- One-Stop Access to all tools needed to be compliant
- Certificates and AOCs
- Integrated External Vulnerability Scanning
- Based on SAQ requirements, easy link to Internal Vulnerability Scanning, Antivirus, and Endpoint protection (fulfills Req. 5), PAN Scanning, Mobile Scanning, and Endpoint Lock protection (keylogging prevention powered by Advanced Cyber Security (ACS)
- *Endpoint Protection is available through Intel Security
- Security Policy Templates
- POS Checklist and Inventory Sheet
- Extensive SAQ and SCAN Support via phone, email, and online chat
Annual Compliance November ($99.80) - The Annual Compliance Fee is a fee that helps defray the various costs associated with maintaining your account. There are various costs involved to support your Merchant account which occur behind the scenes. This includes maximizing your account protection to ensure we are meeting the latest PCI compliance requirements, additional efforts on the tax management process, FANF management as well as additional resources to minimize risk and fraud to help protect you and your business.
|Annual Compliance||PCI-DSS Fee|
Annual PCI fee (refer to the fee section of your Merchant Agreement)
|Billed in November||Billed in June|
Helps defray the various costs associated with maintaining your account. This includes the latest PCI compliance requirements, additional efforts on the tax management process, FANF management as well as additional resources to minimize risk and fraud to help protect you and your business.
|Covers the cost of annual Aperia scans for your business and $50,000 in breach coverage required for merchants to process credit cards.|
Does not involve Aperia scans of your business
If you have not achieved PCI-DSS Compliance within 60 -days of your approval date, you will be billed a non-compliance fee monthly until you become PCI-DSS compliant.
If your account is approved after 7/31 then the annual fee will not be assessed until the following year.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us.