How do I change my password in My Virtual Reports?
After signing up for My Virtual Repots, you will have 30 days to change your password.
- From the Menu Bar in My Virtual Reports, select the System menu> Password Change.
The Password Change View opens.
- In the “New Password” box, type your new password.
Minimum 8 characters, maximum 12 characters, case-sensitive.
Must contain at least 1 numeric character and 1 alpha character.
Previous 4 passwords may not be used.
3 consecutive failed login attempts will result in your account being locked. I am locked out of My Virtual Reports. How do I unlock my account?
- In the Confirm New Password box, retype your new password.
- In the Email Address box, type your email address.
- Click the Change Password box to activate your new password.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.