How do I enable and configure the Sage 50 R20 plugin for e-invoicing?
Configuring the Sage 50 R20 plugin for e-invoicing
- Right‐click the PCD 2.0 icon in the Microsoft Windows system tray then click on Settings to open the Paya Connect Desktop ‐ Settings dialog box.
- Click on Data Exchange and then Register
- Sign in to Sage Exchange Desktop with your Payment Center Credentials
- Click on Get Plugins
Install and Configure the Sage 50 2020 plugin
- Select the company you are wanting invoices from
- Select the accounts you would like to have available for interaction from the plugin and your sage 50 Software
- Select at least one account for each option
- Receipts is the accounts the e-invoicing feature will be using.
If accounts do not show you will have to hit OK and receive the following error.
- Error: "Unable to Save Configuration Value cannot be Null" when saving setting in plugin for Sage 50
- Resolution: Close and reopen Sage 50 company to prompt APIACCESS.DAT permissions. Select "always allow."