Configuring the Sage50 R20 plugin for e-Invoicing
- Right‐click the PCD 2.0 icon in the Microsoft Windows system tray then click on Settings to open the Paya Connect Desktop ‐ Settings dialog box.
- Click on Data Exchange and then Register
- Sign in to Paya Exchange Desktop with your Payment Center Credentials
- Click on Get Plugins
Install and Configure the Sage50 2020 plugin
- Select the company you are wanting invoices from
- Select the accounts you would like to have available for interaction from the plugin and your Sage50 Software
- Select at least one account for each option
- Receipts is the accounts the e-Invoicing feature will be using
If the accounts do not show, you will have to hit OK and you will receive the following error:
- Error: "Unable to Save Configuration Value cannot be Null" when saving setting in plugin for Sage50
- Resolution: Close and reopen Sage50 company to prompt APIACCSS.DAT permissions and select "always allow".