Signature capture window is clearing as soon as the stylist is lifted from the screen on the ISC series
ISC 250 Touch
I am attempting a signature capture with the ISC250 touch/ISC480 touch. The signature clears immediately after the stylus is lifted. This makes it impossible to complete a transaction.
The screen needs to be calibrated
- Reboot the unit by holding the Back (Yellow) key and the Dash (-) key unit the unit beeps
- Wait for the Retail Base load screen shows up
- Immediately type [enter][+][+]
- if successful the screen will load a message that says press [+] for menu; press the [+] key
- Select the "Telium Manager" menu by Pressing the [enter] key
- Press the Dash [-] key to navigate down to the "Initialization" menu and press [enter]
- Press the Dash [-] key to select the "hardware" menu and press [enter]
- Press the Dash [-] key to Select Calibration and press [enter]
- Press [+] key to select yes and press [enter]
- DO NOT TOUCH the screen until the screen returns to the hardware menu
- Repeat step 1 to reboot the unit and this should resolve the issue
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.