Sage Exchange Desktop error message "Unable to start Communication Service".
Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0
What does "Unable to start Communication Service" mean and how do I correct this?
This error means that you or your application is attempting to run more than one instance of Sage Exchange Desktop. To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the (Sage Exchange Desktop) icon
- Select Exit
- Right-click in your system tray and select Task Manager.
- Click the Process tab.
- Scroll down until you find Sage Exchange Desktop.
- Right-click Sage Exchange Desktop and select End Task.
- Scroll down until you find SageExchangeLegacyServer.
- Right-click SageExchangeLegacyServer and select End Task.
- Go to the Start menu
- Select Programs
- Open the Sage Payment Solutions folder
- Click on Sage Exchange
Please have your IT Specialist available to answer any technical questions.
If you have questions or require additional assistance, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.