How to add a User in Paya Exchange
User management in PEMS
Paya Exchange Management System
To add a new User, please follow these instructions
NOTE: If this is the first new user a Role must be created first.for more information view instructions on creating Roles in Paya Exchange.
- Click to the Administration tab, select Users, and then click the Add New User button. Input the following information.
Full Name: The User's first and last name.
Email: The User's email address. Each User is required to have a unique email address which will be used to log into Paya Exchange.
Password and Confirm Password: Enter the password that the User will enter to log into Paya Exchange. Click here for the password requirements for Paya Exchange. Users can change their passwords at any time by following these instructions.
Role: Every User must be assigned to a Role. A Role determines the User's permissions within the Paya Exchange Payment Management System.
Time Zone: Select the Time Zone in which the User is located.
- Full Name: The User's first and last name.
- Next, establish a Virtual Terminal Profile for the User. This is a series of permissions that impact a User's ability to process sales and refunds, settle batches, and set up recurring payments. Several of these options have a field in which a dollar value can be entered. The value entered here defines the maximum dollar amount that a User can process on a single transaction. A value of 0.00 means that a User can process transactions with an unlimited dollar value. Click the Save button to create the User.
Credit Card/Virtual Check Manual Transaction: The User can process Sale, Auth Only and Force type transactions.
Credit Card/Virtual Check Manual Credits: The User can process Credit (Refund) type transactions.
Credit Card/Virtual Check Recurring Transactions: The User can add new recurring customers.
Credit Card/Virtual Check Batch Operations: The User can settle batches.
- Reports and Transaction Review: The User can use the Quick Search feature in Virtual Terminal and the View feature in Batch Management.
- Credit Card/Virtual Check Manual Transaction: The User can process Sale, Auth Only and Force type transactions.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly