I'm getting logged out of the Virtual Terminal
Why am I being unexpectedly logged out of the Virtual Terminal?
If you are being unexpectedly logged out of the Virtual Terminal, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- The Virtual Terminal automatically signs out after fifteen minutes of inactivity. Please make sure you are not outside this timeframe.
- If you are accessing the Virtual Terminal via Sage 50 or another integrated software, please try using your usual internet browser instead. We recommend using the most up-to-date versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Confirm that you do not have any pop-up blockers or browser settings that are stopping the Virtual Terminal from opening a new browser tab.
- Try accessing the Virtual Terminal in Compatibility View. In Internet Explorer, you can access these settings under the Tools > Compatibility View Settings menu option.
- Try clearing your browser cache. In Internet Explorer, you can access this option under the Tools > Internet Options > Delete Browsing History menu, or by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Del. Make sure that "Preserve Favorites website data" is not selected, and that "Temporary Internet Files" and "Cookies" are selected, and then press Delete. The others are optional.
Please make sure you have the approval or assistance of your IT department and/or system administrator before making any changes to your system or browser settings.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.