How do I locate a transaction in the Virtual Terminal?
You can locate a transaction in the Virtual Terminal using several different methods:
- Use the Transaction Search tool in the Quick Actions section on the left to search by Name, Account, (Last four digits of the card #) Order Number, Amount, Reference, Approval Code or Transaction Date.
Batch Management Menu:
- Scroll through the transactions in your open batch. You can sort the transaction listings by clicking the column headings Card Type, Date, Customer Information, Type and Total.
- Select Transaction Search
- Click on Transaction Activity, then select one of the following:
- Today's Activity
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- You can also click on the Current Batch or Settled Batches option to view the transactions.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.