There are several ways to access the 'Transaction Reports' within Paya Connect and Merchants can drill down their reports by contacts, date, and other criteria.
- Merchants with multiple locations can look at transaction reports by location:
- Navigate to the 'Locations' menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the location you want to review the transaction for.
- Next, navigate to the 'Transactions' tab and select the 'Full Details' icon to review the transaction details.
- Merchants with one or more locations may choose to use our customized reporting tool to deliver reports based on the data that they need:
- Navigate to the reports on the left side.
- Select Transactions:
- Do not use the transactions (Legacy) as that method of reporting has moved to the individual locations details page as mentioned above.
- In the 'Transactions Reporting Tool', you can build and save custom reports to fit your needs:
- Using the 'Manage Columns', you can quickly remove or add columns that you would like to display on your report.
- You can drag and drop to move the orders of columns.
- You can also filter data based on any of the column headers.
- Finally, if you like a report, you can save it for future use or download it to your local drive.
If you would like more information about reporting please feel free to join one of Paya's Webinars
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.