Installing Sage Exchange Desktop through a Proxy Server
Sage Exchange Desktop (SED)
What are the issues when installing the Sage Exchange Desktop through a Proxy Server?
Proxy servers may only allow traffic to specific websites unless there's an exception created/added for a particular domain. The following instructions below can help you resolve the issue of installing the Sage Exchange Desktop. We strongly recommend that you have your Network Administrator go through the steps below. If this does not address your issue, please have your Network Administrator to create an exception to the 'sageexchange.com' domain.
*The instructions below are for IE (Internet Explorer) only.
- Open up your window browser (IE)
- Go to Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the Connections tab
- Select LAN Settings
- The two checkboxes under 'Proxy server' should already be checked. *If they are not, please check them.
- Click on the Advanced button.
- Add the following under 'Exceptions': *.sageexchange.com; *.sagevault.com; *.sagepayments.net
- Click OK
- Close out of the window browser (IE).
- Reopen IE (Optional...Only if you need to re-install Sage Exchange from the website)