Adding an inventory item in Sage Mobile Payments app
How do I add an inventory item in Sage Mobile Payments app?
In order to add an inventory item in your mobile app, please follow the steps below:
1. Tap Menu located on a top left corner of your page > Inventory
2. Tap ADD +
3. Enter the name of the item in the Item Name field.
4. Enter the price in the Amount field.
5. Tap Add Image to add an image of the item from your device.
6. By default, new items are taxable. Tap Taxable to discard tax if the item is non-taxable.
7. Enter a description of the item in the Details field.
8. Tap Save in the upper right corner to save the item.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.