How to enable the email order confirmations for transactions on the Virtual Terminal
Why am I not receiving email order confirmations?
You may not be receiving email order confirmations because the settings are not correct in the Virtual Terminal.
To verify the correct setting for email confirmations in the Virtual Terminal:
- Navigate to the Configuration menu
- Go to Email Notifications/ General Email Settings.
- Ensure that the Email Me checkbox is marked under all the setting options necessary (one-time, recurring, credit card expirations, and batch close), as well updating the email that the notifications should be sent to if not correct.
Other possible causes include the following:
- Emails may be filtering to your Junk or Spam Folder
- Your email server may be blocking our domain (sagepayments.com and/or eftnet.com)
- Your email server may not allow “Spoof” emails.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.