Including credit card information on a sales receipt in Sage DacEasy Point of Sale
How do I include credit card information on a sales receipt in Sage DacEasy Point of Sale?
- In Point of Sale, select Process > Sales > Edit > Default > Sales Receipt Format.
- Click on the Edit icon in the toolbar to go to the Forms template editor.
- Select Receipt as the template to edit.
- Click on the Field icon from the top toolbar.
- Select Footer to obtain a list of available footer variables.
- Select the credit card variable(s) that you would like on your template. Sage DacEasy Point of Sale supports up to two credit card payments per transaction, so each credit card variable has a "1" and "2" suffixed associated with it.
- Position your mouse where you want to drop the new field, and click to release it.
- Click on the Save icon in the toolbar and exist the template editor.
- The variables chosen will now print on the sales receipt.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.