Can I access my transaction activity online?
My Virtual Reports
You can access your account information anytime by logging onto My Virtual Reports.
First time users will need to register by clicking to register on the merchant login screen and entering your merchant 16-digit merchant ID number and the bank account number We have on file for your business.
This is a great tool for viewing your deposits, transaction data, batch details, monthly statements, charge-backs and more. There are a variety of reporting options that allow you to drill down for further detail with a click on the magnifying glass. Reports may be emailed or exported to Excel, Word, HTML, or XML and additionally customized to meet your needs. Some of the most popular reports include:
- Daily Batch Summary - review the transactions in a particular batch
- Monthly Statements - review current and past monthly statements
- Transaction Search - search for specific transactions by date, card number, authorization number, or amount
- Returns & Credits Search - review returns and credits
- 12 month Charge-back History - review charge-backs to your account
My Virtual Reports is most compatible with Internet Explorer.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.