Paya Connect Hosted Payment Page
Below is an overview of the steps involved in getting a Hosted Payment Page setup.
These are the basic steps in creating a static payment page for accepting payments:
- Log in to Paya Connect.
- Navigate to the 'Location' settings tab, and then click on 'Hosted Payment Page'.
- This section will allow you to add a Hosted Payment Page setup for your desired payment service.
- Please keep in mind that Hosted Payment Pages must be set up for each processing service independently.
- Select the template you wish to use and then click 'Create Hosted Payment Page'.
- Customize the new Hosted Payment Page to meet your needs by adding lines and dragging in components from the left-hand menu.
- Make sure that you add desired settings in the form settings drop-down.
- Click the 'Save' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the 'Use' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Copy the button text to your website and place it where you would like someone to be able to make a payment.
The base setup will work for situations that require static content. If the transaction amount is fixed, the above will work nicely. The above configuration will also work well for a donation type Hosted Payment Page, where the end customer will be able to supply their dollar amount.
If your Hosted Payment Page requires a different transaction amount for each payment, and the end customer is not allowed to alter the transaction amount, then you will need to use a slightly more advanced setup. This method is outlined in the developer documentation for advanced setup.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us, and we will be in touch with you shortly.