How do I unlock/retrieve my password in the Payment Center?
If you do not remember your password, or if you try to log in and receive an error response that reads, "Your email or password is incorrect. Please try again." You can try the following:
- Click on the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- If you do not receive an email after a few minutes, or if you've received an email and still cannot log in, please use the Chat Now link to connect with a Support Analyst.
- If the email address entered does not match our records, you will receive an error that reads, "Please make sure the email address is valid."
- If the email address entered matches our records, you will receive a response that reads, "Your password has been reset." Click OK to return to the log-in page.
- Input your email address in the Email field, input the temporary password you received into the Password field and click Sign in.
- You will see a message that reads, "Your password has expired and must be changed." Input a new password of your choosing in the New Password and Confirm Password fields, then click Sign in.
Note: The Payment Center (https://www.sagepaymentcenter.com) and Paya Exchange Management System (PEMS - https://www.sageexchange.com) use the same login credentials. If you update your Payment Center password, your PEMS password will also be updated and vice versa.
Please review this article for guidelines on creating strong passwords: Password Security Tips
You may also be interested in:
Why can't I log in to Payment Center, but I can log in to Paya Exchange Management System (PEMS) with the same credentials?
How do I activate a user in Payment Center or Paya Exchange Management System (PEMS)?