Setting up a Customer's Payment Method
Setting up the client's payment method allows the merchant to assign preferred payment methods, and store payment information
- Navigate to the Finance menu.
- Click on Accounts Receivables.
- Then click on Customer Payment Methods.
- Select the Customer.
- Select the Payment Method.
- Select the Cash Account.
- Click on Create New.
- Enter the card details in the Add Payment popup window and click Submit to save the payment information to the Paya Connect Vault.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us, and we will be in touch with you shortly.