How do I check to see if my phone or tablet is compatible with the Paya EMV Mobile mobile devices?
Paya EMV Mobile
The Swift B200 and B250 card readers require the following:
- iOS version 9.0 and above
- Android OS version 5.0 and above
- Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
Please contact customer support to confirm compatibility or test your device real-time using the Diagnostic Tool in the settings of the SwipeSimple app.
To test your reader using the Diagnostic Tool, follow the steps below:
1. Confirm your reader is fully charged using the USB cord packaged with the reader
2. Ensure the volume on your mobile device is at the maximum level and Bluetooth is off
3. Go to the Settings page of the SwipeSimple app and select Diagnostic Tool
4. Connect your reader and refer to the Reader Status portion of the screen for a compatibility reading
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.