How can I change my Role Maintenance permissions for Payment Center in Sage 100
Sage 100 Payment Center
What are the permissions in Sage 100 for Payment Center?
- You will need to be logged in as an admin in Sage 100
- Navigate to Modules->Library Master->Main->Role Maintenance
- Select the role by clicking the magnifying glass and selecting it from the list
- Go to the "Security Events tab"
- Expand Library Master
There are 2 options for the display of Payment Center
- "Allow User to Access Credit Card Processing Application Form" - This will display to the user the payment application form if Payment Type Maintenance is not configured for Credit Card processing or if they do not have access to Payment Center.
- "Allow User to Access Payment Center" - This will give the user access to log in to and use Payment Center if company is setup with a correct account in Payment Type Maintenance and has the correct services on their merchant account.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a Ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.