How to add a line for Sage Mobile Payments
Sage Mobile Payments
Sage Mobile Payments requires users to have a unique login in order to process payments. If you have multiple users using the same login they will only be able to process payments one at a time.
To add an additional line to Sage Mobile Payments
- Please log in at mysagemobile.com with the main line’s username and password.
- Select the Manage Lines then select Manage Sublines. Click on the Add A New Line button and complete the form. During this process, you will be creating a username and password for the additional line. Please note: The additional line still needs to be activated for it to be used with the Sage Payments Mobile application.
Activate the additional line
- Have the new user log in either from the mobile app or the my sage mobile website
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Provide an additional email address (it can be the same as the one used to create any line on the account)
- Create a new password
- Create answers to two security questions.
You can also download the Sage Mobile Payments User Guide here.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.