What is an ACH Account?
A financial account that allows businesses to process electronic payments directly from a customer’s bank account.
- Compatible with any bank or credit union
- Recurring payments are available
- Checks can be taken over the phone or Internet and converted into an electronic ACH deposit
- Improves customer experience by offering more payment options
- Paperless, no physical check required
- Lower cost than credit cards
- More cost effective for recurring and large payments than credit card processing
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to make this work?
You need a bank routing and account number.
Can I accept business checks? Yes.
Is customer authorization required?
Yes, and it can be verbal or written.
When can I expect to get paid?
The standard is 5-7 business days.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.