Moneris CA: How to settle batches in eSelect Plus
MONERIS CA: How does a Moneris CA merchant settle batches?
Merchants can choose between Auto-Close and Manual Close.
- To close a batch manually:
1. Click on REPORTS in the Top menu bar. The sub-menu bar populates with Reports items.
2. Click on batches in the sub-menu bar. The Batch Reports page opens.
3. Go to the Terminal ID section, and click the Close Batch button beside the Batch that you wish to close.
e-Select Plus communicates with the Moneris Host, and then the Batch Close results page opens.
4. Look for the "batch close successful" statement appearing on the page to confirm that the batch has been closed.
5. To continue closing other batches, click the Continue button; otherwise, the procedure is complete.
- To close a batch automatically:
This requires that you set a Close time. To configure this setting, do the following:
1. Click on ADMIN in the Top menu bar. The sub-menu bar populates with Admin items.
2. Click on store settings in the sub-menu bar. The Store Settings page opens.
3. Scroll down to the Batch Close Time section, and select a Batch Close time:
If the second option is selected - Automatically close between 10 and 11 pm (ET), the batch closes automatically on a daily basis between 10 and 11 pm (EST)
If the last option is selected - Automatically close at (hh:mm:ss), the batch closes automatically on a daily basis at a time that you specify. A time between 10-11 pm is no longer valid.
4. Click the Save Batch Time button to save the changes. The page will reload.
5. Look for the "Batch Time has been successfully updated" statement to confirm that the change has been saved.
6. The procedure is complete.
NOTE: All time units are in Eastern Time.
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.