Deactivating / Re-Activating a User in Paya Connect
Users cannot be deleted from the system. However, the user can be deactivated. Deactivating users allows the system to retain the trails/change logs. Follow the steps below to deactivate or re-activate the user's profile.
Marking a user as Inactive
Please note that this action can only be performed by users with the Client Admin role.
- Click on Locations from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the location where the user exists.
- Select the Settings option from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen OR choose the Settings "Gear" on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Users.
- Click on the Username that needs to be de-activated.
- Click on the green Active button; it will change to a red Inactive button
Please note that inactive users will remain in the user list, however, they will be in an inactive status.
Marking a user as Active
- To re-activate follow the same steps as above, except clicking the red Inactive button will switch it to a green Active button.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.