Creating a Sales Order Payment in Acumatica
These are the steps for when a client needs to run a sale to ensure funds are available before fulfilling a Sales Order. This transaction could be a pre-authorization in some instances.
Navigate to Distribution > Sales Orders
- On the Sales Order screen, select the customer.
- Click “Add Stock Item.”
- Select inventory item, then click “Add & Close.”
- Click into the Quantity section and enter the quantity.
- Select the Payment Settings tab.
- From the Card/Account dropdown, choose a stored card or select “New Card” and enter card details for the transaction.
- Click Save.
- Both options to Authorize CC Payment and Capture CC Payment are available.
Authorize CC Payment
- Click on the Authorize CC Payment button.
- Once Authorize CC Payment is complete, the Processing Status, PC Response Reason, and Pre-Auth number are generated.
- The transaction can be verified via the Paya Connect Transaction Report.
Capture CC Payment
- Click on Capture CC Payment button.
- Once Capture CC Payment is complete, the Processing Status is changed to Captured, and the PC Response and Capture Tran number are generated.
Void CC Auth / Payment
- Click on the Void CC Auth/payment button.
- After successfully voiding the payment, the Processing Status will reflect Voided.