These are the instructions on how to process credit card payments against an invoice within Acumatica. These payments are processed through Accounts Receivable.
Navigate to Distribution > Sales > Invoice
- Select Invoice from the Type dropdown, then select the customer.
- Save the invoice.
- Select the Payment Information tab.
- Click Authorize CC Payment for the invoice.
- After successful authorization of payment, the Processing Center, Transaction number, and Paya Connect Response will be generated.
- After authorizing a payment, you can Capture or Void the payment
Capturing a CC Payment
- Click on Capture CC Payment.
- The Reference Transactions Number and the Transaction Type are generated.
Void CC Auth / Payment
- Click Void CC Auth / Payment button.
- After successfully voiding the payment, the Processing Status is changed to Voided, and the Pre Auth number and the Capture Transaction Number are set to default.