How to enable Credit Card order confirmation emails in Paya Exchange
Paya Exchange Desktop
Paya Exchange Management System: How do I enable Credit Card confirmation emails?
After signing into the Paya Exchange, launch the Virtual Terminal mini-app to update the settings. The best way to do this is to use the Settings option, located in the top right of the page.
- Go to Email Notifications.
- Ensure that the Email Me checkbox is marked under One Time Transaction Settings, as well updating the email that the notifications should be sent to if not correct.
Note: If Email me is checked and still you don't receive those emails than possible causes include the following:
- Emails may be filtering to your Junk or Spam Folder
- Your email server may be blocking our domain (sagepayments.com and/or eftnet.com)
- Your email server may not allow “Spoof” emails.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.