Updating a user password in the Paya Self Service Portal
Paya Self Service Portal
How does a user update his or her password to access the Paya Self Service Portal?
To change your password in the Self Service Portal:
- Sign-in using your current username and password.
- Click on the My Profile link on the left.
- Enter a New password, confirm it, and check the Update box to the right of the password field.
- Make changes to any other fields if need be.
- Click the Update button to save your changes
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.