Resolving Paya Connect Desktop (PCD) Detection Issues with Sage Software Products
We have seen several instances in which the new version of AppDeploy that comes with Paya Connect Desktop causes some Sage software products, notably those using Sage 100 ERP and 300 ERP, to be unable to detect and communicate with PCD.
A solution to this issue can be implemented by running a Command Prompt on your impacted machine.
WARNING: This solution requires administrator permissions to implement!
- Right-click the PCD icon in your System Tray and choose "About Paya Connect Desktop" to make sure your Paya Connect Desktop and AppDeploy versions match this image:
- Close the About window, then right-click PCD and choose "Exit"
- In the Start Menu, search for "Command Prompt" or "CMD"
- Right-click and choose "Run As Administrator"
- Copy/Paste the below line into the Command Prompt window and press ENTER
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage Payment Solutions\Sage Exchange Desktop API\clSedApi.dll" /codebase
- Launch PCD from the Start Menu
- Once PCD launches; attempt to process or store card information in your Sage product.