INTERNAL: Setting up the Processing Center in Acumatica
After a Company is set up within Acumatica, certain parameters must be set for access. The Processing Center must be created to enable the company to accept payments using the Paya Connect plugin
- Start by Navigating to the Processing Center Menu:
- Click on the Finance Menu.
- Then Click on the Cash Management tab.
- and select Processing Centers from the sidebar menu on the left.
- Click the Add New button (+ icon).
- Manually enter the Processing Center ID, Name, and Cash Account and then click the Active checkbox.
- Once the Active checkbox an option to select the Paya plugin is available in the payment plug-in field. Select the Paya.KPTokenizedProcessing option.
- Under the Settings tab, populate the credentials provided within Paya Connect
- These credentials will be provided to you by our Merchant onboarding team and the time of setup.
- the image below is filled in with demo values
- Click Save to complete this setup.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.