INTERNAL: How to add a terminal to a merchants location
Ingenico Telium2 Pinpads
Ingenico Telium Tetra Pinpads
Please note that Terminals for Paya Connect must be injected with the Paya Connect encryption. The accepted terminals can be found here.
- Click on the Locations
- Select the location from the list
- Click on the Settings Tab
- Select Terminals
- in the upper right-hand corner of the screen click the Add Terminal button
- Fill in the following fields
- Title (This can be edited later if the merchant has their own naming convention)
- Serial Number (this will be eight digits after the letters)
- Select Terminal Application (Based on the Model Number)
- Select Terminal Manufacturer (Always Ingenico)
- Select Terminal CVM (Always Ingenico Credit and Debit)
All other fields can be left blank or at their default
- Click the Save Button
The merchant will be able to see the new terminal the next time that they log in.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.