Setting up WiFi connection on the Tetra Move 5000 for Paya Connect
Only perform the wifi connect after programming the terminal to a location within Paya Connect.
- From the Paya Connect "Powered by Paya" home screen enter "2634" and press the green "O" enter button
- Press the gray button above the red button.
- Select the "Tetra Admin" menu.
- Select option 4 "Configure WiFi."
- Select option 2 "Scan Networks."
- the device will scan for wifi networks; select the network from the displayed list, or select other if the network is not visible or the SSID is hidden.
- Enter the WiFi password using the on-screen keyboard, and press the green "O" enter button. I message will say network added.
- Then select option 3 "My Networks," and select the network.
- Select the "Connect" option. The WiFi icon on the upper left will turn green if successful.
- Restart the unit by holding the Yellow "<" button and the symbol key, on the keypad, at the same time.
The unit will reboot and the device will update.
Note: make sure the unit is plugged in or fully charged before doing these steps.
This article is for INTERNAL use only do not disseminate.