How do I clear e-invoicing to start a new initial sync?
Einvoicing, Sage 50 plugin
Forcing initial resync or clearing out einvoicing configuration for a fresh start
- Go to task manager and end the sehost32 task or go to the plugin and disable it
- Use task manger to ensure sehost32 is not running, close and exit SED 2.0 as well. Ensure it also is no longer running via task manager
- Go to C:\Users\*localuser*\AppData\Local\Sage Payment Solutions and delete all three folders. This clears the plugins from SED.
Clear Connection and old plugin
- In Payment Center within Sage 50 click on Settings
- Click on Go To SageExchange.com.
- Open the Connections tab, if the merchant does not have access to the Connections map the merchant may need to have the Paya Exchange Connections fee added at no cost to the merchant profile be able to see the information in this tab.
- Locate the existing connections and verify how many SEDs have been registered.
- You will need to click the little green triangle to see all SEDs that have been registered.
- Left clicking those SED components will present you with a remove option.
- Remove all connections in SED related to sage 50.
Recreate connection to force re-sync
- Go to invoicing tab in payment center it should say get started or reconnect. If it does not go to the settings wheel and disable einvoicing and confirm disconnection. This will take you back to the main einvoicing screen with either reconnect or get started.
- If it does not say get started the plugin was not deleted completely. This is typically caused by either SEhost32 or Sed was still running when deleting the 3 folders in the previous instruction. There are residual pieces in the C:\Users\*localuser*\AppData\Local\Sage Payment Solutions folder. Ensure SED and SEhost32 are not running again and remove any residuals.
- Restart SED and you should have to register SED again to be able to view plugins.
- Download and enable Sage 50 2017 plugin.
- Once the plugin has been configured you will need to reconnect einvoicing in payment center. When returning to einvoicing you will want to ensure the invoicing main page is refreshed. Navigating away and back will ensure a refresh. Hit get started or reconnect to begin a new resync.
The trace log can be reviewed to verify initial resync was requested by the plugin. This is indicated by the word <all> in the request and the date range covering the last 365 days. In about 8 mins you should have a response in the SED log indicating success and you will see invoices in payment center a few minutes later. If you do not get a response back within 12 min you will be receiving a 404 or a chunker error.
The chunker error can be manually resolved by increasing the chunk size. This is not a common error and is always accompanied with a 404 error as well. Once the chunker error is cleared and the customer still could get a 404 error. So far 1/3 of the chunker errors still received the 404 error after we resolved it. You would then want to make the manual change to bypass the 404 error.