Accept MasterCard? Very Important message
Mastercard will begin to issue credit and debit cards that start with the number 2 starting October 1, 2017. Mastercard currently issues credit and debit cards that start with a number 5. It is imperative to accept these new cards as it is mandatory by MasterCard.
What do I need to do to accept these cards?
- Click here for a list of all compliant gateway products
- Click here for a list of all compliant credit card terminals
- If you have the credit card terminals listed you may need to do a download, please consult with your tech support.
- If you have other credit card terminals, you may need to replace them, especially if they are not PCI Compliant as of today. Please consult with your tech support
- For Software/Gateway or third party equipment: Please contact your tech support to confirm if you are compatible.
Where can I get more information?
For more information on how this impacts merchants, please visit MasterCard’s website at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/issuers/get-support/2-series-bin-expansion.html
If you have any questions, or want to confirm you are compliant, give us a call today at 800-552-8227 24x7.