How to create an Outlook hyperlink for Sage 50 Pay Now Link
Sage 50 Pay Now Link
Please see below for the instructions to convert the Pay Now link into a hyperlink of your choice in Outlook. Unfortunately, it is a manual process for each individual email sent out. It cannot be done in general for all emails with the Pay Now link.
- Click on Email on Invoice of your choice.
- Check off “Include Pay Now option in the email.” Click Send.
- Go to Format Text and switch to “HTML.”
- Highlight and right click on Pay Now Hyperlink. Click on Link à Insert Link.
- Enter a text to display. EX: PAY NOW. The address is already prefilled below. Click OK.
- The link will change to the text you entered. This will allow the customer to click on it and take them to the Payment page.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.