I am trying to Login to Trustwave for my annual PCI Compliance SAQ and scan, and the screen is blank.
Merchants are required to annually renew their PCI compliance certifications, which Includes their Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ), Internal Vulnerability Scan. Paya in the past has partnered with Trustwave to provide discounted solutions for our merchants as a preferred vendor and merchants accessing that portal are no longer able to access their accounts.
Paya has transitioned our Merchants to our new preferred partner Aperia Solutions, Inc. (Aperia), All merchant records have been transferred to Aperia's PCI Compliance Program. Please see December and January merchant statements for the official announcement. You can find more information about the transition in the following Knowledgebase article.
You will also be able to find out more information about PCI compliance on the follow article.
Aperia’s PCI Compliance suite manages a variety of compliance services for merchants including terminal verification, scanning, merchant education, and online SAQs.
• Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) "Wizard" that directs the merchant to the right SAQ. Based on SAQ requirements, easy links to:Internal Vulnerability Scanning, Antivirus and Endpoint protection (fulfills Req. 5), PAN Scanning, Mobile Scanning and Endpoint Lock protection (keylogging prevention powered by Advanced Cyber Security (ACS) *Endpoint Protection is available through Intel Security
• User-Friendly & Multi-Lingual Portal
• One-Stop Access to all tools needed to be compliant
• Certificates & Attestations of Compliance (AOC’s)
• Integrated External Vulnerability Scanning
• Security Policy Templates
• POS Checklist & Inventory Sheet
• Extensive SAQ and SCAN Support via phone, email and online chat
You can find more information about making sure your business is compliant in the follow article.
Aperia’s highly trained associates are available to support with any PCI Compliance questions. Their help desk support can be reached at (888) 329-3171 between 7am and 7pm central time or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or require additional information, please submit a ticket and we will be in touch with you shortly.