Chargeback Assistance Program
Designed to help you try and prevent chargebacks from happening as well as help you be more prepared to handle them when they do
A chargeback occurs when a credit card transaction is reversed and money is returned to the cardholder by their credit card company. In the majority of situations the cardholder was dissatisfied with the merchandise or fraudulent activity has taken place. The result is loss of revenue and possible loss of merchandise.
Our program offers:
- A dedicated toll-free number (866-637-5467) to a Paya Chargeback Specialist to personally assist you.
- Custom chargeback prevention tips designed specifically for your business model.
- Assistance in creating chargeback reduction plans.
- One-on-one consultation on how to respond to chargebacks, remedies and recommendations on how to strengthen rebuttals that may be necessary.
- Access to industry knowledge for best practices when responding to chargebacks.